Minority Dealer Analysis August 2018
- Three new Ford Performance Accessory Packages are coming for the Ford Ranger pickup truck, every designed to improve the truck’s off-roading capability.
- According to a report from MotorTrend that sources Dodge brand CEO Tim Kuniskis, these two muscle cars will exit of manufacturing by 2024.
- In Tesla software updates reports there’s a reference to a new function referred to as “Cloud Profiles”, which provides the user the choice to aEnable Vehicle Sync’ for particular person driver profiles.
- Germany established itself as the European electric mobility leader in 2020, with new automobile sales of 400,000 for the 12 months.
- News—Best Lawyers® as “national First-Tier” practices in recognition of excellence in client service.
The first Nissan Navara autos to be manufactured in Africa by Africans have begun rolling… It’s been a while, but the locally-built Navara bakkie is Nissan’s top-selling car in SA Nissan South Africa had …Read More