What is the dual-tone effect in an image? The Dual-tone effect is a photo editing technique by adding two different colors to the left and right of a photo.
In this tutorial, we will explain how to create a simple dual-tone effect on a photo using the Lightroom application.
For those of you who like to edit photos or learn to edit photos and like to upload photos to social media applications such as Instagram, Path, Pinterest, you must learn this method. Check out the following tutorial:
HOW TO MAKE EFFECT DUAL TONE SIMPLE
1. Make sure you already have Lightroom, if not, please download and install it first. To make it easier, make sure you use Lightroom Premium, but if you don’t have money, take it easy, there is still a Lightroom mod for review, please visit here https://www.pondband.net/.
2. Enter the application and select a photo from the gallery to edit. Then select the light and effect settings as shown below:
exposure 0.74, contras -15, highlight 16, shadow -6, whites 11, black 7
This setting is not standard so you can adjust it yourself.
3. Select the selective menu then tap the plus icon and select the box icon.
4. Next block part of the left or right, it’s up to use the selective box earlier then select the color. The settings are as below:
temp -96, tint 0, saturation 100, color H: 230 S: 77
Don’t forget to tap the tick above to the right when it’s finished.
5. Do the same as step number. 4 on the other half. Then the settings are as below:
temp -17, tint 87, saturation 98, and color H: 297 S: 48
6. To save, tap on the 3 dots menu in the upper right corner then tap save to device.
Done. That’s how to add a Dual Tone Effect to a photo.